We are looking for a self-motivated Sales Host with customer service background and a bright bubbly personality to join our team in Melbourne.
This role will be primarily based in our beautiful display homes where you will be working alongside a dedicated sales team. This position is best suited to an individual who enjoys working as part of a team and has the ability to effectively self-manage. The individual must be proactive and passionate with an appetite for learning and growing.
- Acknowledge all clients that walk into display home/completed properties e.g. welcome to Sky Garden Display
- Engage in conversation with clients, whether it be about GA, GA’s projects or personal.
- Build rapport and trust with the display home environment.
- Walk clients through display/complete properties demonstrating all premium standard inclusion.
- Distributing marketing materials at kiosk to attract passing-by customer to our project
- Make active endeavour to socialize with passing-by customers to get interest from them to talk to our sales team.
- Hand out appropriate brochures and/or any related and appropriate marketing collaterals
- Open for inspection:
- Do routine check and tidy up of display apartments before and after inspections to make sure a good customer experience
- Make sure the apartment to be inspected is in clean condition, with lights and air-con on (if needed)
- Client registration, temperature check etc. for purchaser inspection
- Make sure the display and/or Kiosk is always clean
- Water the plants in display and Kiosk
- Keep record and do a daily and weekly report of inspections happened and walk-in leads collected
- Support Sales Consultants with any administrative work that needs to be done e.g.
- label floorplans and brochures
- Stationery and brochures, floorplans and forms orders
Take an active approach in order to;
- Learn product thoroughly and have relative product and market/industry knowledge
- Shop competitors and get familiar with what are selling in the area
- Source and learn as much information available to you in the display office
- Sales hosts are to maintain a high standard of personal appearance whilst working at displays at all times.
Golden Age Group began in 2006 and have made a significant impact to the property development with its experience, partnerships and a keen level of tenacity. Their focus on design, quality and innovation can be seen across their portfolio of residential, hotel, mixed-use and commercial projects throughout Australia. This is a golden opportunity to join one of the fastest growing players in the industry.
Golden Age Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and aims to promote diversity. All applications will be considered. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia.