We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated individual who is eager to succeed in property management. This role is designed to assist our General Manager in the continued success of our portfolio.
This role will be working along side our team and manage the full rental life-cycle including, but not limited to, arranging open homes, reviewing rental applications, preparing lease agreements, conducting inspections, handling repairs and maintenance of properties and liaising with landlords and tenants.
To succeed in this role you will need:
– Certificate of Registration
– Valid Drivers’ Licence
– Ideally have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
– Strong interpersonal skills
– High level of proficiency in computer programs, including MS Office Suite and CRMs
– Have exceptional presentation skills
– Strong organisational and time management skills
In return you will be working with a motivated and passionate team who will help support your development and be part of a growing company.
Golden Age Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and aims to promote diversity. All applications will be considered. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia.
To be considered for this exciting role please click “Apply Now“.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications from Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted on this occasion.