|Responsibilities / Principle Tasks|
|· Maintains staffing requirements by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
· Lead, monitor and review the performance management system ensuring that appropriate plans are in place for managing succession, retention, talent and career development.
· Ensure that all training and professional development is linked to organisational goals and coach individuals to improve performance and capability across Golden Age or achieve career progression.
· Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
· Act as the point of contact when employees have queries or job-related issues; resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
· Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements;
· Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
· Develop, maintain and be a role model for a culture among staff that is open to change and supports continuous quality improvement, collaboration, respect and accountability.
|Experience and Qualifications|
|· Relevant tertiary qualification (or equivalent) and experience in the management of human resources and organisational change.
· Proven capacity to operate both strategically and operationally with expertise in strategic development and execution across a range of human resources, organisational and cultural change programs.
· Demonstrated commitment to teamwork and the construction of a supportive, collaborative work environment with the ability to lead, supervise, coach and develop employees.
· Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in partnership with senior leaders, managers and staff to implement organisational improvements.
|· Demonstrated effectiveness in written and verbal communication|
|· Salary to commensurate with experience.|