At Golden Age, nothing is accidental. The appropriately named Victoria One is a conscious and deliberate expression of everything that is uniquely Victorian.
A recreation area inspired by the shorelines, cliff-faces and textures of our coastlines; dining spaces reminiscent of the ancient rainforests of the Otway National Park; and communal spaces flooded with the sight and smell of abundant native trees. Seventy-five storeys bound in a facade of reflective ‘fins’ and abundant greenery.
The vision behind Victoria One was to unite nature and urban characteristics in a future landmark for Melbourne – and the whole of Victoria.
- Location Melbourne, VIC
- Project Type Residential, Retail
- Project Information 75 Levels, 645 Apartments
- Architect Elenberg Fraser
- Highlight The Tallest Residential Building in Melbourne CBD
- Project Status Settlement Stage