The Trust Accountant will be responsible for providing the financial and management reporting/service for a growing portfolio, most in residential buildings, some free stand & some commercial/retail leases.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Trust accounts predominately residential. Most in residential buildings, some free standing & some commercial/retail leases.
- Entering invoices
- Creditor run
- Assisting with statement run
- Daily receipting of rents, bonds & disbursements
- Reconciliation of the trust accounts
- Carry out end of month procedure
- All reporting
- Processing invoices
- Assisting the Account Manager/CFO/CEO with ad-hoc duties and queries as required
- Assisting the other finance team members when required in running the supplier payments, invoices and other day to day work
- 2-3 years’ experience in a rental/sales trust accounting role is essential
- Experience with REST is highly advantageous
- Must hold an Agent Rep Certificate
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Strong problem-solving skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction
- Corporate Attire
Golden Age Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and aims to promote diversity. All applications will be considered. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia.
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications from Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted on this occasion.