Reporting directly to the management team you will be responsible for the settlement process of off-plan apartments and be the central point of contact for clients and other departments.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Liaise with clients and external solicitors on contract processing and settlement
- Coordinate and attend appointments for inspections, valuations and settlement handovers
- Engage with the development teams and provide assistance where necessary
- Keep track with defect rectification process
- Review building plans and relevant settlement documents
- Update internal database
- Assist with marketing activities
- Provide reports to the management team
- Previous experience with Property Settlement process will be highly valued. Other experience from property industry will also be an advantage.
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to prioritise tasks to suit tight schedule
- Advanced administrative skills
- Proactive can-do attitude
- Be passionate about a career in property industry
- Chinese speaking will be an advantage, but not essential
We will offer you
- All the necessary resources and tools to enable you to succeed
- Competitive salary package. Negotiable based on experience
All applications will be held in strict confidentiality. Applicants MUST have the right to work in Australia.
Please click ‘Apply Now’ to submit your CV and Cover Letter, or send your resume directly to email@example.com.