We are seeking an enthusiastic person who has great communication skills and the ability to provide excellent client service daily to join our team as an Office Manager.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Welcome all guests in a friendly and professional manner
- Answer all external incoming calls and direct as required
- Managing a daily postal correspondence, site correspondence and other mail preparation and distribution
- Manage all bookings for meeting rooms
- Liaise with building managers and landlords relating to building matters
- Assisting the staff with the overflow of admin / operational tasks
- Minimum 4 years office experience working in a reception/administration assistant capacity
- Ability to communicate with confidence, tact and clarity with a range of individuals and groups in a variety of settings
- A positive attitude and solutions-oriented approach
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously and use own initiative
- The ability to speak Mandarin or Cantonese is desirable
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and aims to promote diversity. All applications will be considered. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia.
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications from Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted on this occasion