Great opportunity to join one of Australia’s leading property developers. Over a decade old and ever-growing, this is an opportunity for those who are eager for a challenge and wish to further develop their skills and capabilities in Marketing.
In this ‘hands-on’ role, you will report directly and work closely with the Sales and Marketing Director to strategize and deliver marketing and advertising campaigns.
- As an integral part of the marketing team, you will be required to assist in all facets of marketing including events, advertising, PR and communications and design briefs.
- Liaising with the advertising agency in booking, budgets, creative asset coordination and reporting.
- Evaluate advertising results and sales performance in order to optimise, acquire and retain customers.
- Ensure consistency in our project and corporate branding across all outlets.
- Work alongside our PR agency for media communications, content marketing, social media and events management.
- Work closely with the sales team to update any project marketing materials, obtain sales report, analyse performance and optimise marketing efforts.
- Work with the hospitality manager on marketing activities across all our restaurants including comms, events and social media.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Marketing or 2 years in Property Marketing
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Suite
- Salesforce experience highly preferred