Purpose of the Role
The successful candidate will have proven experience in a marketing or public relations role across property and hospitality brands. Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, are a must. With demonstrated experience across digital marketing campaigns and social media management, the successful candidate will be proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe, preferably with knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign.
- Support to the Marketing Director in the implementation of the brand strategy, which encompasses communications & PR, social media, sponsorship and events, and tactical marketing promotions.
- Roll out communications plan, including eDMs, digital communications and project PR campaigns.
- Execution of brand partnership activities to build brand equity and provide opportunities for positive PR exposure.
- Implementation of the social media campaigns, including liaison with external agencies for content production and editorial copywriting. Management of blog and social media posting and analysis across LinkedIn, Facebook, Wechat and Instagram to meet agreed objectives for engagement and conversion.
- Coordination of marketing events, including major project launches, sales events and assistance with internal events. Liaison with external agencies and consultants to produce visual brand assets, collateral and branded material in line with style guide.
- Collaboration with the development team and project consultants to oversee the production of all project marketing material Distribution of these materials to relevant stakeholders where required.
- Implementation of project advertising plans in conjunction with external media and creative agencies, including the preparation of advertising creative, direct mail and other advertising materials.
- Implementation of the external communications as determined by the Marketing Director. o Collation of information and liaison with the PR agency to ensure the timely and accurate distribution of media materials for project PR campaigns.
- Effective handling of incoming media inquiries and interview requests relating to project PR campaigns.
- The creation of content for press releases, media briefings and keynote presentations where required.
- Maintenance of all electronic communication channels in line with the Marketing Director’s content plan, to ensure the integrated and timely distribution of eDMs, social media posts, digital communications and the blog. This also includes maintenance of the website including project updates, uploading blog articles and imagery.
- Copywriting for marketing material, digital communications and social media, and press advertising where required.
- Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Proven experience across digital marketing campaigns, content marketing and social media management.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook and adobe. Experience using InDesign and Photoshop preferable.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with exceptional copywriting skills.
- An active interest in, and knowledge of, the property industry. Exposure to or prior experience in the hospitality industry would be highly regarded.
- Highly analytical with an ability to draw insights from research and data.
- Experience using Google Analytics, Content Management Systems and Email and CRM Software
- Advanced skills in document preparation and presentations
- Excellent organizational ability, initiative and creativity
- Ability to priorities tasks and manage time effectively to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders (stakeholders include consultants, joint venture partners, external providers and management)
Education and Experience
- 2 years of experience in a marketing or public relations role across retail, hospitality, lifestyle or property brands
- University degree in marketing, business, public relations or journalism
- Agency experience highly regarded
- Ability to interact effectively with team members and all key stakeholders both internal and external
- Display highly analytical thinking as well as creativity
- Ability to take instruction and direction from Directors
- Must have the drive and initiative to take responsibility for the implementation of project marketing activity
- Ability to remain calm during high pressure situations and in a fast-paced office environment
- Ability to exemplify the values
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as required, to meet the ongoing needs of the organisation.
Attached cover letter and resume below.