We are now looking for a highly creative strong mid or senior interior designer to join our Project/Marketing team. This role will be responsible for producing luxury hotel/ hospitality design for high profile clients. You will be involved at all stages of the projects from concept to completion as everyone’s views are considered.
Responsibilities / Principle Tasks
- Space planning and concept design
- Producing full construction documentation inc. joinery and finishes detail
- Documenting projects from test fit to completion including – concept, tender, detailed construction, joinery and as-built documentation
- Client facing skills ie briefings, presentations, documenting, network with supplier and visiting sites
- All aspects of the design and construction processes and Statutory Authority regulations (Australia Standards, BCA and DDA)
- Assist the Marketing team as required by your manager
Experience / Qualifications / Key Competencies
- Must have Bachelor of Interior Design or equivalent
- You will have a minimum of 3 years’ professional experience post-graduation
- Experience across concept stages through to completion. Designers with less experience will be considered if their conceptual skills are outstanding
- Ideally you will have previous hotel, hospitality, F&B and retail sector experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work solidly within a team
- A passion for detailed design and collaborative thinking
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- AutoCAD,3dmax, Vary proficiency is desirable
- Proficiency with MS Office tools and Photoshop.
- Salary to commensurate with experience.