Purpose of the Role
Golden Age Group focuses on the design and development of signature commercial and residential projects throughout Australian capital cities. We are seeking to appoint a talented creative graphic designer to become an important team member within the marketing department.
Working alongside the marketing and business development team, the successful candidate will be a key team member who in charge of the following –
- Create and manage document/campaign iterations, updates & changes based on the approved promotional or corporate branding guidelines.
- Create, prepare and co-operate marketing submissions / design and assist in presentations as required.
- Create and maintain social media/website with relevant graphics and material.
- Layout/design of all marketing material including brochure, poster, corporate gift, EDM and relevant promotion materials.
- Maintain branding throughout the business.
- Implement and further create/develop templates as required.
- Liaise with relevant internal and external communication professionals to ensure quality designs.
- Adhere to all corporate policies and procedures.
- Extremely creative and can develop and deliver pitch winning concepts.
- Able to take design work from brainstorm right through to finished art.
- Bilingual language skills (Chinese and English).
- Fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator).
- Experience in Webpage Design/Layout.
- Proven organisational skills, with the ability to multitask, commit and deliver to very tight deadlines.
- Has completed at least 1-2 years of their tertiary degree in a creative/design qualification.
- The successful candidate will have an enthusiastic, assertive and ‘can-do’ approach with high levels of initiative sense of urgency, creativity, problem solving.
Attached cover letter and resume below.