We need a leader with a proven track record of success in Hospitality operation, responsible to oversee all aspects of hospitality within the group. The position ensures the food and beverage operation meets the brand’s target customer needs, ensures employee satisfaction, and focuses on growing revenues and maximizing the financial performance of each venue. Develops and implements company-wide strategies that deliver products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the brand’s target customer and company employees and provides a return on investment.
Responsibilities / Principle Tasks
- Fully responsible of managing the entire group operations, including casual & premium restaurants.
- Report directly to the COO and Managing Director of the company.
- Manage and support day to day operations of all venues and ensuring that the respective brand standards are being met to achieve guest satisfaction and to comply with company procedures and policies.
- Work in conjunction with head chefs and managers to design and develop menus and strategies action plans to improve operations and revenues.
- Work closely with the Group Marketing Director and a PR for media relations, new marketing ideas, additional sales opportunities & drive promotions that deliver unique dining experience.
- Apply the knowledge of industry trends to strategic planning to achieve financial targets.
- Monitor budgets, P&L and expenses with a focus on food, beverage, and labor costs
- Human Resources – establishing and managing high performance teams – includes implement the group training planner, recruiting, training, coaching, motivating and retaining staff as well as managing multi-cultural teams.
- New Opening – Pre and Post Opening Management (on-going)
- Event and function management and organization (VIP and Five Star Hotel event functions)
- Sourcing products from the markets and building excellent relationship with suppliers.
- Ensuring every venue is compliance with all OH&S and Fire Safety policies and procedures, and all other regulated requirements.
Experience / Qualifications / Key Competencies
Previous experience in similar Job role or minimum 5 years’ experience as a senior management role in the industry. Proven track records.
The candidates are expected to speak fluent English and Mandarin/Cantonese.
- Salary to commensurate with experience.