Purpose of the Role
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various types of copy writing for company’s marketing, branding, digital and/or downloadable content and social media platforms regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of written skills both in Chinese and English, creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. This role is specialised in content creating but not limit to that, as it is at the core of the marketing team, you will need support marketing relevant activities and others will rely on your work as well.
- Fully in charge of corporate Chinese social media platforms including daily maintenance, create content, promotion planning…etc.
- Translate and create corporate branding materials;
- Understand what makes people share content and how to produce such content and how to take content in different verticals and make it interactive and engaging.
- Produce quality content at a fast pace to support and promote your offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media subscribers.
- Track industrial hotspots and relevant trendy information and ideas to improve corporate articles.
- Pitch new and exciting ideas on a regular basis to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include corporate guides, templates, etc.).
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Collaborate with designers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in.
- Bachelor degree in digital marketing and/or arts relevant principle.
- 2+ years of social media or past experience producing content for the social media specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (Wechat, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- A genuine love and enthusiasm for the sort of content on social media.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Bilingual language skills – Chinese and English is a MUST.
- Proficiency with office tools, audio and video editing software, Photoshop, H5 editing tools and Adobe Creative Suite capability is a plus.
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline is a plus.
Attached cover letter and resume below.