We’re looking for an Accommodation Assistant, someone savvy and considerate – a person who takes pride in creating and delivering great customer experiences.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assist with preparation of leasing agreements
- Monitor pricing for on line booking platforms
- Respond to bookings requests & inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Check in and checkout of guests
- Coordinate & supervise cleaning services and other 3rd party services
- Develop external and internal stakeholder relationships while maintaining a customer focused culture
- Conduct property inspections
- General administration
- Demonstrated ability to provide first-class customer service
- Relevant experience in similar field/position is essential
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Mandarin highly advantageous
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Strong problem-solving skills and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to prioritize, and keep organised within demanding times, holding a professional standard of customer service at all times
- Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction
- Corporate Attire
Golden Age Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and aims to promote diversity. All applications will be considered. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia.
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications from Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted on this occasion.